This weekend, Ty got to go turkey hunting with his dad and one of dad's work friends. He was excited to go and couldn't wait to leave. He got his bow all packed and ready to go and they set out at 4:00am on Friday morning for Utah. Tag got to stay home with mom because dad didn't think he could be real quiet, but I am sure next year he will go too! They got home this afternoon and it sounds like they had a great time. Ty's little face was really sunburned...I should have sent sunscreen, but when you are packing warm clothes, you just don't think of things like that! Anyhow, Ty said, "we tried to call the turkeys in, but they wouldn't come!" Needless to say, they didn't get a turkey, but they had a great time! Ty loved riding the Rhino, but I guess he got really, really cold on their way to the cabin on Friday night! In case you are wondering, Ty is wearing his dad's camo clothes because I am too cheap to buy hunting clothes when they are growing like weeds! Josh said that the place they were going to go was covered in snow and they weren't able to get there! He was counting on that place as a sure bet on getting a turkey! Maybe in a couple weeks they can try again, but for now they had a great time trying!
Blondie Brownies
7 years ago


1 comments:
awe! he's so cute and such a BIG boy!!!
Post a Comment