CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Scott Family Reunion 2015

 Forget about the spoon, I'll just eat it straight from the bowl!! This was the first time he ever did this and I thought it was the funniest thing!! Love our Tucker boy!! 


Scott Family Reunion 2015 in Branson, Missouri









































































What a great family reunion in Branson!! The kids played non-stop and had so much fun with all their cousins! As a mom, it was so fun to watch them laugh and just have a great time!! For me, it was so fun to spend time with all my family and just enjoy our vacation! We did a lot of swimming, had some mean games of miniature golf, skipbo games, visited Bass Pro Shops, fun arcades, and just played, played, and played some more! On the last day there we had a big Birthday Party for all the cousins!! I am just so thankful for this wonderful family that I have and all the fun we have together! I am so thankful that my parents have always made spending time together as a family important! I want my kids to be close to their cousins and they absolutely love spending time with their cousins!! 

0 comments: