Ty is in all day kindergarten this year and his teacher is Miss Lewis. He is loving being back in school, but says he already knows everything they are learning right now...he learned a lot last year going all day as a peer model. He comes home tired from the long day, but after a few minutes he is ready to run!
Tag is going to Mrs Janese Weatherford's Pre-School and loving it. He goes three days a week for two hours. I can't believe all he learned in just two weeks and the great thing is he is remembering it all! I am so excited for him this year and think it will great preparation for kindergarten next year.
Dad me us at school for the first day...Ty was pretty excited!
Ty lost his second bottom tooth and was so excited! This one wasn't as loose as the first one, but he wanted me to pull it out! Dad was out of town and this is his job, so I asked Ty, "are you sure you want me to pull it out?" He said yes and was so excited for the tooth fairy to come. I told him to go get the floss and we wrapped it around his tooth and I yanked! Now I had never done this before, but heard of people doing it, so I was a little nervous! The tooth came right out, but it bled more than the other one and it freaked Ty out a little! I explained why it bled more and we went to the sink and let the water run over it and then he was just fine! The tooth fairy came and he was sooooo happy! I just hope dad is here to do the next one...not my favorite thing to do!


0 comments:
Post a Comment