Josh was so proud of his DI suspenders, but I HATE them! At least wear them under your shirt!
This is what we always see from Ty
Now Uncle Dan makes suspenders look good....love that man!
We even have church at the mountain! Look at all those boys paying attention!
They had some really long trains going down the slide
Even Uncle Mike was having a blast on the slide
I love Matthew's getup
Every Labor Day weekend, we have the Jensen Family Reunion up at Kolob Mountain. The kids had a blast this year and they absolutely LOVED the ginormous slip-n-slide! I should have moved spots when taking pictures, but next time I will remember that! I of course didn't check them until we got home! Anyhow, we had a great time! I haven't been in a couple of years, so it was so good to get to see family that I rarely see! It was weird to not have a little baby to take care of! I honestly never saw the kids unless it was time to eat or time for bed! The boys just played and played with all of their cousins and Tenley was here and there and everywhere! It was a great time and I am excited for next year! My kids were a filthy mess every night and I was so HAPPY to have nice warm showers! Josh left me every night to go hunting and I stayed in the tent and read the 2nd book of the Hunger Games! It was like being in heaven! I love camping and I love the fresh air! What a great time we had!


0 comments:
Post a Comment