CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Ty's First Jensen Reunion


This was Ty's first Jensen Reunion and he had a great time. He got to play in the dirt, stay up late, and spend time with all of his cousins. Each year on Labor Day weekend the whole Jensen Clan head up to Kolob Mountain in Utah and spend the weekend with each other. Our family hasn't been since Josh and I were dating...at leatst 2 years ago. This year I decided that we had better go or they may decide to banish us from the family. We were happy we went because we had a wonderful time and the weather was great. While we were there Ty had a great time driving daddy's truck. He loves to be in the driver's seat and gets really upset when we have to put him in the car seat...aren't we mean parents. I just love these pictures of him driving and wanted to share them with all of you. I have some other awesome pictures, but I downloaded them onto another computer and am still trying to figure out how to get them on my computer. The disc I copied them too doesn't seem to work, so hopefully in the future I will be able to share those photos as well. As for now...these will have to do.

I just love these pictures of Ty. This was his first hunting trip with mom and dad and he had a blast. He loved playing in the dirt. Needless to say, we didn't see any deer that night and it was probably due to his high pitch squeal. We still had fun and got some great photos out of the trip. Ty is 11 months old in these pictures...I can't believe he'll be 1 yr. old soon. Time really does fly when you are having fun.

0 comments: