I am so behind in my blogging because I have been out of town for the past two weeks! Oh, how I have missed having a computer and am so excited to get back to the blogging world. I took these cute pictures of Tag before we left for our fun vacation. He is three months old in these pictures and had started smiling and responding back to me. I love this stage...finally they can show some fun emotions and maybe realize who the heck I am...your mama!
Blondie Brownies
7 years ago
4 comments:
Wendy...Tag is a mini-Ty!! It is so funny how much they look alike!! He has grown so much!!
Love you,
Carrie
c.u.t.e.
he is getting so BIG! i love all the face expressions. glad to have you back.
~coty
I can't believe how big he his now! Time goes by so fast it's amazing. It looks like you had a good time at the cabin and got to use it a little bit. So what is a Rhino?
I love all your pictures! I can't tell you how bad I feel about Bunko!!! You are so on my sub list, you and Jill! She wouldn't join still. Anyway looks like you had tons of fun on your vacation. Your boys are too too cute!
Post a Comment