October 5, 2008
Ty turned 2 yrs. old on Sunday October 5th! Since it was General Conference weekend, we decided to come to Alamo to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a great weekend and Ty had a super birthday! Grandpa and dad took him to the church ranch, where he got to ride a little calf. He got to see his cousing Channer play football and I think he was a little jealous he wasn't out there playing too! He had a blast on his new 4 wheeler from mom,dad, Grammy and Poppy Scott. He was also given a fun big equiptment puzzle that even makes sound, from Aunt Karen and Uncle Jacob. Aunt Janarah and Uncle Jared got him a really cool little toy 4 wheeler that he is obsessed with...someone must know what little boys love (they have 5 boys of their own)! We had a Tonka Truck cake that he devoured...he loved the frosting. He even smeared Grandma's face with frosting...good thing he has such a fun Grandma!It was really a low key birthday, but he loved it just the same.
Ty, I remember when you were born and how much I loved you the moment they placed you in my arms. Your daddy was so excited to finally be a dad...he didn't like waiting the entire 9 months to meet you. Over that past 2 years you have given us so much joy and laughter. When I think about my little TyTy (that's one of your nicknames), I think about your curiosity for how things work, being obsessed with opening and closing doors, loving to check out the tires on any type of moving vehicle, and LOVING to drive with daddy! You are a wonderful little boy and we are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to our home! We look forward to many more wonderful, exciting, and fun years with you! There's never a dull moment when Ty is in the room! We love you so much!
8 comments:
Very cute pictures! I'm glad he had such a fun birthday! What a cute little boy!
Happy Birthday Ty! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I love the 4 wheeler gift. Every time we go to my parents' house my kids love to ride grandpa's 4 wheeler. I didn't realize he was still so young. You have your hands full, huh!
And yes, you should definately read the books - and before the movie comes out and ruins the images in the book for you!
Cute pictures! Ty and Tag are getting so big! Seb made the comment you give your children hormones because they start out so little and then boom there BIG all of a sudden!! So how was the sticker patch for TY? Did he actually get poked on his backside? He has some nice toys to play with!
Happy Birthday Ty! Sorry I'm a little late!
Hey! Are you up for Bunkos next Tuesday at 6:30???
That was the sweetest post ever!!! ty is so BIG! and SUCH a little man. they grow up too fast huh? what a great mama you are too.
I can not believe Ty is 2. He was just a little baby at our house! Holy Cow...Tag is getting sooo big. He looks just like his brother. The 4 wheeler is just PERFECT for Ty. He looks so grown up on it. I love the picture of him with his finger in his nose and glasses on...can I say Josh right there!!
2 years old - very impressive!! i love the little 4-wheeler. i don't even think i can ride one of those by myself yet...
Post a Comment