CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Photos


This picture was taken on his birthday before we went to the doctor. He was 30" tall, 23.11 lbs.







Tag had a great time at his birthday party. We were few in numbers, but we still had a great time. Uncle Jacob, Aunt Karen, Becca, and Jeffrey came for the festivities. We had yummy cake and ice cream, presents, and then cleaned them all off in the pool. Tag liked the balloons and LOVED the cake...it was everywhere. Here are some of the photos. I was having a hard time getting good pictures because Ty and Josh kept getting in the way! Something Tag loves to do is pick all the flowers off my plants. Here we caught him in the act, but this time he actually climbed in the flowerpot. He has never done this before. Even though I wasn't happy that all my flowers were pulled off, we had to get a picture of him because he is just so darn cute!

7 comments:

Nater

Sure is easy to tell who's kid Tag is. Josh always peed in the pool too :) How's it goin buddy? Happy Birthday Tag.

Nate Peterson

Mo

Can you believe a year has gone so fast? Crazy!

MJ

I'm so glad he had a fun birthday! His cake looks so yummy and I LOVE that he's showing off his birthday suit on his birthday! ;-) He is such a cutie! We just got home from Utah tonight and I'll give you a call tomorrow...but, after reading your comment and hearing your message, I'll probably be wondering about you all night! talk to you soon!

Lauren

Oh SO darn cute in the flower pot!
Happy birthday party Tag!
Crazy our boys are 1!
Lets hope the next year doesn't go by as quickly!!!

Annie

Okay, I am totally wanting that cake. And that pool...I will have to talk to Russ about that :-) Can't believe he is already a year, that is awesome!

Coty

where you at?

Anonymous

What a fun party! I'm so behind in my blog reading. :)