skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The 4th of July was a great day! We started out that morning in a little neighborhood parade with the Whipple Family! We decorated the bikes and strollers and the boys were just so excited! They raced around the neighborhood several times and were so hot and tired by the end of it! We ate cupcakes, watermelon, popsicles, and homemade rootbeer! I was so bummed that I forgot the camera! I had it out and left the house without it! Thanks Raegan for the pictures! Josh was working that day, so it seemed like a normal day for us! We went home and got ready for the BBQ we were having that afternoon!
We had the Greigs, Nelsons, and Adams families over and had a great time! The weather was WONDERUL and the kids even said they were cold after they were done swimming and playing in the water! I think it is always great to see the kids playing and having fun! That is one of the best things about being a parent! The adults had a great time chatting it up too!
The kids didn't take a nap that day, so I told them they couldn't go see the fireworks because they were falling apart by that time! Ty and I sat out on the porch thinking we would be able to see the fireworks, but now we know that you can't see them from our house! We did our own little fireworks and sang patriotic songs and that was good enough for us!
How grateful I am for a FREE Country! I am so thankful for the men and women who fight and haven given there lives so that I can have the freedoms I do! We live in the greatest country in the world and I hope that continues! I pray that the people of this great country will unite together and pick the right person to lead our country this coming November!
0 comments:
Post a Comment