CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy 34th Birthday Dad!

 All the kids wanted a turn blowing out the candles

 Those are candles hanging out of his mouth...it took me a minute to figure that out




Josh turned 34 on Monday September 30th! For his birthday he requested lemon cake with lemon frosting. I found a great lemon cream cheese frosting recipe and went to work. He was the only one who ate his cake because the rest of us are not fans of lemon cake. We let him go elk hunting for a day for one of his presents, Tenley made a cute little card that was good for 10 whole kisses, Tag gave him a great big hug, and Ty told him a story about a monster! I thought the kids' gifts were so cute and very creative. He really wants a new bow so I have been putting money in an account for him and hopefully it will be his birthday and Christmas present. Lets just say it is really expensive! We had a great time with Dad on his birthday! Dad found this tarantula at work and was so excited to bring it home for the boys! The boys thought it was AWESOME and wanted to keep it, but mom was mean and said, "NO!!!" Josh said it was the biggest one he had ever seen! I was glad that got to see it, but I was even more glad when it was released back into the desert!

0 comments: