Ty loves to act like his daddy and it is the cutest thing ever. Josh bought some shirts at DI the other day for work and Ty had so much fun trying to put it on and then wearing it around the house. As you can see, it is more like a dress on him, but I couldn't resist taking some pictures. Then after church, he decided to wear daddy's boots and crocs. His boots were harder to put on and I wasn't quick enough with the camera to get a pic of him walking around in daddy's boots. Earlier that morning when I was getting ready, he put my church shoes and would walk from the carpet onto the tile. He did this for probably 5 min. I think he like to hear the fun noise the heels made on the tile. I wish I would of had the camera to capture this funny moment...maybe next time. Taking pictures has gotten a lot harder because he knows what I am doing and wants to come and help me. I either have to be sneaky or very fast when capturing those cute moments that we all want to see and remember.
As I am nearing the end of my pregnancy, I think more and more of having 2 little boys running around the house. I am excited for all the fun times that are ahead of us. I know there will be times when it isn't so fun, but I just have to remind myself that I will never get these moments back. They are only this age once and they really do the cutest, funniest, messiest, etc. things and I want to really try hard and cherish those moments. I hope I am able to do so.
2 comments:
Hey! Ty is looking more and more grown up! He has changed so much since we last saw him the end of Feb! Hope you are feeling okay!
Wendy,
Such cute pictures!! You really will love having two little ones around! I was so scared to have two so close together...but I would not trade it for anything...they are the best of friends and it is amazing to watch them together! Reading your post made me think of a song. I don't know if you are a country fan or not, but listen to "You're gonna miss this" by Trace Adkins. It makes me cry whenever I hear it!!
Post a Comment